The purpose of the CAHlibrate Pediatric Study is to assess the safety and tolerability of repeated doses of an investigational medication in adolescents with congenital adrenal hyperplasia (CAH).
Who may qualify.
Eligible participants must meet the following criteria:
- Be between 14 and 17 years of age (inclusive)
- Have a medically confirmed diagnosis of classic CAH
- Be on a stable regimen of steroid treatment for CAH for at least the past 30 days
- Be willing and able to attend the study visits and comply with the study instructions
- Meet other medical criteria that can be explained by the study doctor
What to expect.
Qualified participants will be in the study for approximately nine weeks and will attend eight study visits. Three of those visits will consist of overnight stays.
During the study, participants will undergo the following:
- Physical exams
- Electrocardiogram (ECG) tests
- Urine samples and blood draws
- Investigational medication dosing
- Mental health assessments
See who may qualify ›